We connect our network of professional bilingual teachers and administrators with the best schools in the U.S. and abroad using an easy cost effective system.
Bilingual Teacher Exchange (BTE) is a one-stop recruitment and staffing source matching schools and bilingual teachers. We solve the problem schools face in recruiting US-based teachers or in sponsoring international teachers. We also provide onboarding, comprehensive support services, as well as training to prepare educators for success in U.S. and global classrooms.
Through our integrated platform our teachers are fully screened, evaluated and prepared for your schools. Our teachers are also retained for up to 5 years. We recruit qualified native educators who will support language and cultural learning at any elementary, middle, secondary, and post secondary institutions in the U.S. and globally.
For more than 16 years, we have been fostering international relationships to advance education and training solutions. Bilingual Teacher Exchange is a collaboration of U.S. and international educational organizations and is managed by Custom Education Partners-BCLI and Ives Hall Consulting Group. Our companies are proud members of the Greater Washington Hispanic Chamber of Commerce.
- We source and recruit the best teachers from within the U.S. and abroad
- We provide training support and services to help teachers succeed
- We use a multi-point matching system to match a school's needs with the best fit teachers
- We have a hassle-free one-stop shop sourcing platform that streamlines finding, hiring, and onboarding teachers
- We enable pre-certification hiring through conditional/flexible contract-based hiring
- We serve schools in the U.S. and abroad
- We have a 95% retention rate and our teachers are eligible for up to 5 years